B&G Suspension - S2 Sport - Lowering Springs (Save 30%)
With over 50 years of spring design and manufacturing expertise, our S2 Sport Lowering Springs are engineered to improve handling while maintaining safety and ride quality.
B&G lowering springs are wound from high tensile Chromium-Silicone wire purchased from Europe’s premium mines. The lowering springs are cold wound on CNC coilers; heat treated and shot peened for longevity; and finished with phosphate treatment and a baked on resin powder coating for a hard corrosion resistant shell.
By redesigning the O.E. Spring and the lowering the center of gravity from 1.0-2.5 inches (depending on vehicle and application) our Technicians dramatically improve your vehicles performance and appearance. Incorporating a progressive rate design allow B&G lowering Springs to offer higher rates for improved road hold, while maintaining a comfortable ride.
• Lowering Spring applications from 1.0 – 2.5 inches.
• Progressive Spring rate design to maintain ride quality while improving road feel and handling.
• Cold wound from high tensile chromium silicone wire and individually super blocked and computer tested against tight tolerances.
• ISO9001, QS1400, and TUV Certified.
• Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Please call the store if you need additional help.